SMEs - Solution
We can provide you with a part time legal director, leaving you to concentrate on your core business
- Our team of experienced business lawyers have all held senior legal positions working in-house for internationally recognised 'blue chip' companies (rather than just for a firm of solicitors) and so are used to being on the 'same side of the fence' as the management team.
- We bring many years' experience of working as senior in-house lawyers into the heart of your organisation. We are specialists at communicating in plain and simple language and proposing straight forward solutions aimed at facilitating your business's commercial objectives.
- Because we have spent many years instructing solicitors on behalf of the companies we have worked for and for our clients we know when to bring in the help of specialist solicitors, the basis on which to instruct them so as to get the right advice back from them first time, while ensuring the best use of your time and getting value for money.
- Our service brings peace of mind, knowing that your organisation's legal affairs are under control and that your commercial relationships are set up in the most effective way.
- Having a senior lawyer on your management team will give your CEO an objective sounding board for business matters generally and you will find The Legal Director becomes a trusted and invaluable member of your team.
- We can operate from your place of business or remotely and work as part of your management team just as if we were your organisation's full time Legal Director, as and when you need our help. Because we are used to working as lawyers 'on the inside' we will quickly adapt to your organisation's culture and will work closely with your key people from the outset. We will provide your business with the legal support that it needs and deserves at a price you can accurately budget for.