A qualified barrister with 18 years’ private commercial law experience, David also brings over a decade of experience as a general counsel, in-house legal adviser, and non-executive director of AIM-listed energy and resources businesses.
With extensive practical experience of a wide range of commercial and corporate areas, David combines a facility for mastering complex issues quickly with a flair for providing commercially-focused resolutions to transactional issues and disputes.
David advises on all areas of business law, including:
- Corporate governance and company law, including directors’ duties and shareholder rights
- Commercial contracts, including cross‑border contracts, sale and purchase contracts, services and carriage contracts
- Banking issues, including trade finance
- Employment‑related matters
- Company secretarial activity
- Instructing and managing external counsel
- Insurance, including credit insurance and factoring
Based in London, David can be contacted using our contact form.