Gareth is a corporate lawyer and qualified barrister with extensive in‑house experience of senior legal, operational, and risk management roles. He has advised on corporate law, commercial contracts, intellectual property, and regulatory compliance within both regulated and non‑regulated organisations, and has also served as operations director for a UK start‑up, with responsibility for the Credit, Risk, Customer Service and Business Development functions.
Gareth’s areas of expertise include:
- Advertising law
- Consumer credit law
- Responding to customer complaints and regulatory requests
- Data protection and privacy law
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Trade Marks and IP licensing
- Risk Management
- Assessing regulatory changes and responding to consultations
Based in Chester, Cheshire, Gareth can be contacted using our contact form.