Jason is a General Counsel providing expert, strategic legal support and advice to businesses across all sectors. He has vast experience of working on projects from the very large to small-scale within the Energy, Nuclear, Construction, Engineering and Building Materials industries.
He has a proven track record in consultancy and legal operations and has been appointed at Board level as a director in the UK and Ireland for over 200 companies. He has previously been a Pension Trustee and FCA accredited. He is also security cleared by the MoD for Nuclear projects.
Jason’s areas of expertise include:
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Anti-Trust (including Dawn Raids)
- Construction contracts
- Corporate governance
- Dispute resolution including Mediation, Arbitration, Adjudication
- Environment Law
- Export control
- GDPR compliance
- Health & Safety
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Operations
- Litigation at every level, to include High and County Courts including TCC
- Procurement/ supply chain
- Property/ Real Estate
- Regulatory compliance
- Shareholder issues
Based in Hampshire, Jason can be contacted using our contact form.