Paul is an experienced, commercially minded and pragmatic lawyer with a broad range of practical experience in commercial, legal, regulatory, insurance, contentious, non-contentious and listed and non-listed company secretarial disciplines.
Paul headed up in-house teams at Gaz de France and Dart Group, and has also held senior roles at Waste Recycling Group, Lupton Fawcett and Shulmans.
He has further developed his particular expertise in the travel and insurance industries since joining The Legal Director and, over his career, has dealt with:
- claims management matters;
- insurance litigation;
- aviation industry regulatory matters and AIM list compliance
- property and lease strategies;
- implementation of a trademark/general IP strategy;
- IT purchasing and systems contracts;
- management of pension and share incentive schemes.
Paul is based in Leeds and is available to work across the North of England and in central London.
He can be contacted using our contact form.