Phil is an experienced solicitor/ director with significant experience of working on high level, high value legal matters in the commercial and sports industries and in education.
He is particularly skilled in commercial contracts, sports law, company law, employment law and intellectual property. An expert legal professional, he graduated from Southampton University and the College of Law, Guildford. He is a member of the Solicitors Regulation Authority (Practising Solicitor), the Law Society, the AULP (Association of University Legal Practitioners) and the RCA (Racecourse Association).
Of particular interest to clients may be Phil’s experience of:
- Commercial contracts (a broad range including procurement, consultancy, research, agency and franchise)
- Commercial leases and property law issues
- Employment Law
- Intellectual property
- Joint ventures
- Shareholder agreements, corporate law advice and company secretarial requirements
- Spin-outs and commercial exploitation
- Sports law (contracts, regulatory and governance)
- TV and media rights
Based in County Durham, Phil advises clients througout the UK and can be contacted using our contact form.